Minggu Kedua November: My Current Cure

안녕!

That is the Korean for 'hello', by the way. Annyeong. Today, we talk about my current cure for my latest post, depression.

Yes, I think I am depressed. Feeling anxious every time I am awake? Heck, that's definitely one of the signs of depression. But, worry no more, for I now know what to do every time the urge to disappear from the face of the earth occurs inside!

Introducing, K-Pop!

My lovely friend name 'K-Pop' here is super calming. Fairly charming, too, I might add.


He dresses up all the time, it freshens my sightings.
His voice is calming, it tingles my hearings.
His dance is powerful, it brings energy.

Many people think that 'K-Pop' isn't a good of a friend.
He dresses up, so he's gay.
He sings, so he's noisy.
He dances, so he's messy.

Huh.

All and all, he sounds just fine for me, and I might be having a meet-up with him sometimes next year.

And also cats. I like cats.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Minggu Ketiga Maret: Si Girly dan Si Ganteng

Minggu Ketiga Mei: Mantan Pacar dan Pacar Barunya dan Semester Dua