New Year, New Post, Chipwrecked!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012 GUYS!
its been FOREVER I KNOW since my last post hahaha (sorry guys)

so, what's your new year resolutions? ;)
I hope you all can do all your new year resolutions perfectly!

I spent my new year holiday at my grandpa's house. I went there 4 days before christmas, so it was around.. 21st? yeah so. the thing is I was happy, very happy
but the second thing is that I forgot that Chipwrecked (Alvin and the Chipmunks 3) was OUT!
I. FORGOT.

When I arrived at Jakarta, on January 3rd, I saw my friend's blackberry messenger status saying 'alvin and the chipmunks 3 rocks!' and I freaked out.......................

okay so, for the past 5 years, I've been loving this film so much. from Alvin and the Chipmunks, Squeakquel, until their last film, the Chipwrecked. I saw this movie on 2007 (I was around 11 years old) and I fell in love with them. I love Simon Seville. the one with the hoodie, and rounded black glasses.


(from left to right)
Eleanor Miller
Jeanette Miller
Simon Seville
Alvin Seville
Brittany Miller
Theodore Seville

the picture is taken from one scene from the chipwrecked movie :)
which chipmunk do you like the most? ;)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Minggu Ketiga Maret: Si Girly dan Si Ganteng

Minggu Kedua November: My Current Cure

Minggu Ketiga Mei: Mantan Pacar dan Pacar Barunya dan Semester Dua